Private Counseling Services

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Client's Letter to Counselor




Although I have received a fair amount of letters and feedbacks from past clients over the many years of practice, I have never considered organizing a more orderly method of collecting these much needed information.

As a start, I'd like to share a short note I received from a client; with her personal consent, of course. I've also deleted her name to protect her identity for privacy reasons. Below is the note she sent me:

salam. kak johana,

thanks for the friend approval.

also, i have to say that i'm very glad you took up psychology and having your own practice because you're really good at it.

its a big relief to have someone to not only understand but to be able to offer solutions.

i'm happy that the chronic fatigue syndrome was pointed out and really happy that the multivitamins/exercises/deep breathing are working out. i also love working at the assignments given.

looking forward to combat the post trauma stress disorder and driving phobia. truthfully still nervous thinking about driving but i hope to get over it.

insya'allah.

here's wishing you all the best and May Allah bless you!

jazakallah.
-xxx-

Any of my past and current clients are most welcomed to write comments here using pseudonyms. Given time, I will create a link specifically designed for feedback purposes only. Meanwhile, to all my clients, past and present; thank you for providing me the opportunity to be useful in your lives. Stay blessed, sweet ones.

No comments: